Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Hitty Erin, a Very Sweet Gift

Hello again!  I didn't have any trouble remembering to make a post this week.  Maybe this is a good way to keep blogging.  

I have a wonderful friend named Barb, who is always surprising me with such sweet things.  Hitty Erin is one of them.  Isn't she wonderful? 

She bought a blank Hitty doll and painted her for me.  She knows how much I love blue-eyed redheads, so that's how she painted this sweet little doll.  She even sent her in this pretty dress.

I ordered her a real turquoise necklace for her because all of my Hitty dolls have them (except for the tiny ones).  So far, all of them have different colored beads.  Now I guess the tiny ones will have to have their own beads too. 

This doll is a little treasure and I love her, but not nearly as much as I love my dear friend.

Wishing a wonderful, happy week to everybody. 
Blessings to all of you! 

8 comments:

Serenata said...

What an amazing thoughtful gift. How kind of Barb. This little Hitty is wonderful

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Thank you! It certainly is! Nice to hear from you! :o)

Dorothy In PA said...

Your new Hitty is beautiful.
You are lucky to have such a thoughtful friend.
I think it is lovely that you purchase necklaces for your dolls.
I was thinking of getting name bracelets for my dolls. This is not so much for adornment as for the fact that I sometimes forget their names (laugh).

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Hello dear :-)
xx oo

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Hi Dorothy! Thank you! My friend is a blessing! I understand about forgetting doll names. My collection is on the small side compared to most doll collectors. Do yuo blog? I'd love to follow you, if so. :o)

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Hi Linnie! Thanks for visiting me. :)

Dorothy In PA said...

Hello. No I don't blog. I follow doll blogs though. I read them as kind of "bedtime stories" (laugh).
I collect Little Darling dolls by Dianna Effner, Madame Alexander 8 inch dolls, and Gotz Happy Kidz.

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Well Dorothy, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments. It's nice to know that someone is actually reading it. LOL! Blessings to you! :o)