Friday, May 3, 2019

Sweet Little Zoe


Wow, Friday got here very fast!  And it has been such a busy week that I almost forgot my promise to introduce all the new dolls, but not on purpose. 

Zoe is the next in line.  It's hard to believe she has been here almost a year already.  She is a wonderful Waldorf inspired doll made by Jenny Marshall of Little Jenny Wren in Australia.  She is 15 inches tall and has slightly curly platinum blonde mohair hair.  She has blue eyes and an adorable little face.  She fits in perfectly here.

Just look at that sweet face!   She made a best friend as soon as she arrived.  Her best friend has lived here quite awhile and was made by the same dolly maker.  It's none other than Matilde!
And speaking of Matilde, she went back to Australia to visit Little Jenny Wren and get new hair.  She was just ready for a change.  And what a lovely change it is.
I think my Little Jenny Wren dolls are two of the sweetest ever made.  I might be just a smidge partial. 

I hope everyone is doing well.  Until next time.....be blessed!

2 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

What cute dolls they are. I love the bracelets.

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Thank you, Dorothy! I had them made for them by an Etsy seller. Have a blessed day! :o)