Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Sybil!


Sybil has been here for two years already!  Time is flying right by us.  For her birthday, I bought her a sweet dress.  I bought Tibby one from the same maker a couple of weeks ago.  When I saw this dress I knew Sybil had to have it because the trim is the same fabric as Tibby's dress. 

I knew you would want to see Tibby's dress too.  It's hard to tell in my pics because the pink gingham is a small scale.  I love them both! 

Sybil has been getting all of my attention today, as it should be.  Even the weather was nice today, and that was a gift to all of us around here. 

Enjoy the rest of your day and be blessed!

4 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

Happy Birthday to Sybil! What a lovely birthday dress. It suits her perfectly. And Tibby looks adorable in her dress. The sisters are definitely looking very stylish.

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Thank you Dorothy!

Serenata said...

Happy Birthday to Sybil. Gosh how time flies! Love both their dresses, they are so sweet.

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Thank you, Lorraine! Time surely does fly by. :o)